A Leading California Pain Management Medical Doctor
Dr. Trisha Patel is a pain management specialist at Revive Pain Management, with locations in Newport Beach & Anaheim, Covina, and Hacienda Heights CA.
Our doctor is highly educated and skilled in assessing and treating chronic and uncontrolled pain. Pain is never a normal thing. It is a secondary response to an underlying health issue such as mood disorders.
Our doctor and staff pursue the highest accreditation levels and education to embrace the latest trends in treatment options for chronic pain and mood disorders in our state-of-art offices.
Our doctor discusses the benefits of Ketamine Infusions for mood disorders. Chronic pain can exacerbate mood disorders, anxiety, depression, and vice versa. Eliminate the chronic pain issue by discovering the underlying health condition, and you may be able to eliminate the mood disorder.
What are Ketamine Infusions?
Revive Pain Management in Newport Beach, Anaheim, CA, Hacienda Heights, and Covina, CA, may be able to help control your chronic pain and mood disorder.
The following clearly describes the benefits of Ketamine Infusions.
- Ketamine is an FDA-approved anesthesia medication.
- This medication is used extensively in hospitals and emergency rooms worldwide, with a high success rate in treating mood disorders and chronic pain.
- Ketamine Infusions is now considered an essential, widely used medicine for pain relief and sedation, according to WHO.
- Treatment-resistant depression and anxiety respond well to low-dose Ketamine infusions lasting 1-2 hours.
- This medicine shows positive and successful results in treating neuropathic pain syndrome.
- Decrease your levels of pain while addressing depression related to pain.
- Get relief from pain and depression 2-3 hours after the first Ketamine Infusion.
- This medication helps you avoid the dangerous use of opioids and its many side effects.
- Ketamine Infusions are helpful in the relief of Fibromyalgia.
- This medicine shows success in eliminating migraine headaches.
- This treatment decreases your neuropathic pain.
- This medicine improves mood disorders and psychiatric conditions.
- Ketamine Infusion treatments help to reduce significantly and sometimes eliminate the effects of PTSD.
- This medicine has successfully decreased the signs and symptoms of depression and anxiety.
Low-dose treatments of Ketamine infusions effectively control some mood disorders. We can offer high-dose infusions lasting 4–6 hours.
Revive Pain Management Can Help
Call Dr. Patel at Revive Pain Management at (949) 396-0501 in Covina, Hacienda Heights, Newport Beach & Anaheim, CA, would like to meet with you for a consultation regarding your mood and pain issues.
Our goal for you is a much higher quality of life. We strive for a new freedom from a life without pain or mood disorders. It may be possible to realize these goals through Ketamine infusions.